Learn to teach the official athletic yoga method.
** To apply now please visit our online application form.
– Specialize in teaching yoga for men, pro-athletes and everyday athletes
— Learn how to use Jock Yoga for sports injury prevention
– Develop and refine your knowledge and teaching skills in this ever-expanding market.
– Stand out from the crowd with a certification of athletic-specific yoga teaching expertise.
– Prepare yourself for work within the most prestigious fitness clubs and studios
40 hour teacher training taking place at Equinox Bay St. over two weekends:
– May 2nd, 3rd & 4th
– May 9th, 10th & 11th
Tuition: $875 for 40hrs
* Register before April 1st and pay $775!
With: Michael DeCorte Founder of Jock Yoga, RYT 200, ACE, Canfitpro International Presenter
* Special Group Fitness mentoring by Equinox signature program presenters Mark Hendricks and Eva Redpath
What is Jock Yoga?
Jock Yoga is a contemporary, high-powered, yoga workout, based on the priciples of bio-mechanics and designed for professional, everyday athletes and those seeking to elevate their fitness, flexibility, muscle endurance and overall body condition.
About Michael DeCorte:
Michael is an on-air men’s yoga/fitness expert and creator of Jock Yoga, with more than a decade of teaching and practice experience including working with Canadian olympic athetles. A former bodybuilder and marathon-runner turned yoga-enthusiast, Michael created Jock Yoga and pioneered the athletic yoga movement in Canada.